Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oshin Restaurant at Sudan

Assalamualaikum!! After weeks of fasting, I finally reached the end of fasting. 
Alhamdulillah. I intend to observe this fast. I hope my prayers answered. Ameen. It is nice when breaking fast outside. My husband and his friends took me go to the Japanese restaurant.  
Bit surprised to know about Japanese cuisine on earth, Sudan.
.
.
.
The name is Oshin Restaurant.
A variety of menus are available here. But we tried some of them. Tasty and interesting.  
Thanks to my husband and his friends.


2 comments:

  1. Salam alykm
    can u give me direction to go this restaurant please? Im living in Khartoum and before I leave here I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam alykm
    can u give me direction to go this restaurant please? Im living in Khartoum and before I leave here I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete